Tuesday 13 June 2017

L04: Revised Script after feedback











This is my revised Script.

I changed the highlighted sections as at first my script was not arranged like a tradional script, as I did not have any camera shots or text explaining what the artist was doing. I also had to add each shot type for each scene as there will be multiple shots and angles used throughout this shoot.  I also had to reorganize the order as the questions were not originally placed in a nice order which therefore means I had to change the order to make the presentation look better.  I also had to add each editing transition, for example I added on the script a fade transition for which shots I wanted to fade out. I also added in when I the title graphics would come in the documentary, when a question would be asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment